Subject: Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and a single windows installer
From: ken.haagnergmailcom (Ken Haagner)
Newsgroups: fyracle
Date: Feb 04 2006 22:36:14

Yes please MibaSpeedo

Regards,
Ken.

MibaSpeedo wrote:

Folks

I manage to prepare the intaller for windows environment. It has compiere 2.5.3a + fyracle-0.8.10 + jdk 5.0 in a single install.

It is meant for dummies and you can install compiere in just a minute with the necessary shortcut ready for you.

The installer is about 250 MB in size and i already put into http://www.esnips.com folder. If you want it simply send your email to me and you can download it from there.

It is not meant for production but it rather give you the first impresssion on how the compiere and fyracle is all about.

The binary is originaly from the source code that i compile from jotel and the fyracle installer is runtime kit from janus.

I do not provide support but should you need services kindly contact jotel or janus for details. I do this for my favourites past times and also helping my colleages (financial implementer) to evaluate on available ERP/CRM/Accounting solution. I manage to do a couple of changes and i found that it is pretty cool stuff.

Calo.

Date Subject  Author
05.01. * Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and MibaSpeedo
14.01. +- Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and MibaSpeedo
04.02. +- Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and Ken Haagner
10.05. +- Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and Kasim
15.06. `* Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and Helmut Kargl
15.06.  +- Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and Oliver
10.07.  `* Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and A_Sloan
11.07.   `* Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and emmanuel
29.07.    `* Re: Anybody wants Compiere + Fyracle + JDK 5.0 in and Louis
29.07.     `* Re: [...]Louis
30.07.      `* Re: [...]PAscal
03.05.       `- Re: [...]FCWC