Forum

For more
news:

Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xml

[Answer] [ Index ] [Home]

Subject: Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xml
From: no.rrokytskyy.spamuserssourceforge.net (Roman Rokytskyy)
Newsgroups: fyracle
Date: Jun 09 2005 00:29:57

No, version I downloaded crashes with the same error on Windows too. I'm
investigating it...

Ok, so what I have found:

if you remove (delete or just rename) the
jboss/server/compiere/lib/CTools.jar, that problem goes away. That jar file
contains some JBoss classes, there seems a version conflict there.

I still am not able to run Compiere with JBoss on my computer, it complains
that some EJBs cannot be deployed because of missing classes. However, the
packaging of Compiere is wild. Since I have no experience with Compiere
itself, I cannot tell whether this is normal for Compiere or it is an issue
in this particular distribution. Sorry, I have to give up here, at least for
now.

Roman

Date Subject  Author
08.06. * Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xmlFabian Schulz
08.06. `* Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xmlRoman Rokytskyy
08.06.  `* Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xmlFabian Schulz
08.06.   +* Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xmlRoman Rokytskyy
08.06.   |`* Re: server crashing at jboss-service.xmlFabian Schulz
08.06.   | `* Re: [...]Roman Rokytskyy
08.06.   |  +* Re: [...]Fabian Schulz
09.06.   |  |`- Re: [...]Roman Rokytskyy
09.06.   |  `* Re: [...]Roman Rokytskyy
09.06.   |   `- Re: [...]Fabian Schulz
31.07.   `* i am not able to start jboss serverilayaraja
27.10.    `- Re: i am not able to start jboss serverCharbel