Subject: Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medication
From: adrianchinadrugconsultingcom (adrian)
Newsgroups: fyracle
Date: Jan 28 2015 10:57:43

Adrian Hu wrote:

Hangzhou Gacin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., which locates in Hangzhou High-tech Development Zone, specializes in the research and production of API and custom peptides for pharmaceutical application. As one of the leading API and peptide manufacturers, Gacin is engaged in the research of chemical substance as well as the sales of the products of chemical industry. (www.gacinpharma.com)

At present, we supply the following API and peptide products with high quality and competitive price,

API
Amorolfine HCL
 Aripiprazole
 Azastron HCL

Entecavir
 Fluticasone propionate
 Melphalan

Mometasone furoate
 Nafronyl oxalate
 Palonosetron HCL

Pamidronate disodium
 Risedronate sodium
 Rocuronium bromide

Tamsulosin HCL
 Vecuronium bromide
 Zoledronic acid

Peptide
Calcitonin (salmon)
 Desmopressin acetate  Glucagon

Gonadorelin
 Leuprorelin
 Nafarelin

Octreotide acetate
 Oxytocin
 Somatostatin

Thymopentin
 Thymosin alpha1
 Triptorelin

We are happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Thank you very much for your attention and look forward to your reply soon.

Best Regards,

Adrian Hu

Sales Manager

Overseas Marketing Dept

Hangzhou Gacin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.

Add: No.207 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310053 China

Website: www.gacinpharma.com

Tel: +86-571-88977992

Fax: +86-571-88977992

E-mail: gacinpharma@gmail.com

Date Subject  Author
21.10. * API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-MedicaAdrian Hu
28.11. +- Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medicawelf
28.12. `* Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-MedicaAdrian Hu
28.01.  `- Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medicaadrian