Subject: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medication
From: themonkeycngmailcom (Adrian Hu)
Newsgroups: fyracle
Date: Oct 21 2007 08:40:34

Located in Hangzhou High-tech Development Zone, Longhill Bio-medication Technology Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Zhejiang Longhill Group Co., Ltd., whose registered capital is 50 million Yuan. The company specializes in development of chemical medicine and peptide, and sale of them. (www.longhillbio.com)

At present, we supply the following API and peptide products with high quality and competitive price,

API
Amorolfine HCL
 Aripiprazole
 Azastron HCL
 Fluticasone propionate
 Melphalan
 Mometasone furoate
 Nafronyl oxalate
 Pamidronate disodium
 Rocuronium bromide
 Tamsulosin HCL
 Vecuronium bromide
 Zoledronic acid
 Peptide
Calcitonin (salmon)
 Desmopressin acetate  Glucagon
 Gonadorelin
 Leuprorelin
 Nafarelin
 Octreotide acetate
 Oxytocin
 Somatostatin
 Thymosin alpha1
 Triptorelin
   We are happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Thank you very much for your attention and look forward to your reply soon.

Best Regards,

 Adrian Hu

Sales Manager Overseas Marketing Dept

Hangzhou Longhill Bio-medication Technology Co., Ltd.

Add: No.33 Xincheng Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052 China

Website: www.longhillbio.com

Tel: +86-571-88977992

Fax: +86-571-88977992

E-mail: themonkeycn@gmail.com

MSN: themonkeycn@hotmail.com

Skype: themonkeycn

Date Subject  Author
21.10. * API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-MedicaAdrian Hu
28.11. +- Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medicawelf
28.12. `* Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-MedicaAdrian Hu
28.01.  `- Re: API and peptide Manufacturer | Longhill Bio-Medicaadrian