Subject: Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?
From: maspanjigmailcom (panji)
Newsgroups: fyracle
Date: Nov 07 2006 05:23:35

oh.. yeah ??? Where can I download it ???

veliks wrote:

are you sure ? I only get System user, because I can't run
RUN_ImportCompiere.bat.

why You decide run RUN_ImportCompiere.bat., You have full dump of databse after installation without running any addition bat files. All You nedd is in database (Fyracle) yet. simply satrt to work. (Or after your experiments, may be better reinsatall Compiere +Fyracle from ground ,and start work)

Date Subject  Author
02.11. * how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?panji
02.11. `* Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?veliks
02.11.  +* Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?panji
02.11.  |`* Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?veliks
04.11.  | `* Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?panji
06.11.  |  `* Re: [...]veliks
07.11.  |   `* Re: [...]panji
07.11.  |    `- Re: [...]veliks
08.02.  `- Re: how to import GardenWorld data in fyracle?eswar